These are my favorite pictures I took during my visit to the convention showing off the best costumes, women, and humor
1. Female Robin and Black Widow: After the picture a guy nearby gave us a card telling us to come see them at The Gentlemen's Gold Club later. This also happened after we took a picture with The Fifth Element's Leeloo.
2. Halo Spartans: They did a good job making those costumes.
3. Dredd (2012) Judges: Pretty accurate recreation of the movie costumes.
4. Umbrella Scientist (My friend) takes out Krillin
5. Harley Quinn
6. Lara Croft: A very adorable cos-player who said she wanted to keep her costume to the original design. I wish I had gotten her number or something.
7. Pyramid Head: Another well designed costume.
8. Storm Trooper
9. Thor & Star-Lord: Although my phone does not take the greatest quality photos the guy really did look Chris Hemsworth.
10. Pimp Darth Vader: What is there to say?